Tuesday, April 8, 2014

White plus 2 colours

Hello blogging friends,
I hope you are all having a good week after a wonderful weekend....relaxing I hope, or at least having some fun. Me...it was rather busy,

Today we are having another of the fun colour challenges
at The Outlawz. This is where you get to choose some of the colours and your own twist.
 
Lindsay choose this lovely photograph and the colour you have to use is white. You may choose 2 other colours from the photo and decide what your twist is.   I think this is such fun.

Our own Teamie Penny is the sponsor for this month, so please come and see the lovely cards made by all the DT and then come and play along.

For my card I chose to use black and pink along with the white and my twist is to add bling.


 
 
This is what I used:
 
Paper - Marianne Design, Pretty paper bloc - Noir and Blanc
Die cuts are all from Marianne design. I embossed the round diecut with a CB folder..swiss dots
Sentiment - Nettyy's cards. She has a number of freebie sentiments, so go and pay her a visit.
Added some bling of course....for my twist.
 
Will enter the following challenges:

 Challenges 4 Everybody #40...Anything goes.
Scribble and Scrap challenge #15...Anything goes.
The Squirrel and the Fox #67...All creatures great and small.
Through the Craftroom Door...Anything goes
My Craft Creations...Anything goes
Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party
Hiding in my Craftroom #144...Black, white + 1
Paper Creator's Crafts #22...Spots and dots
Crafty Bloggers Network...Diecuts or embossing
Open-minded Crafting fun #7...Animal antics
Paper Crafting Journey...Anything goes
Delightful challenges...Hip to be square
Crafting by Designs...Anything goes
Hobbybook Designers challenge...2 or more diecuts

I am off now to do a card workshop. Will put the card on here later tonight. I do hope they like what I have chosen for this week.

Have a great day, take care and thanks for your visit.
Love Ursula

19 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely card Ursula!!
I like the cats :-D
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card, love cats !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card, love cats !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card, love cats !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous design. Love your pussy cats.

designermc said...

Ursula,Great card and it fits so well with our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy, DT

Angela Westland Australia said...

Absolutely love your project, it's fabulous. I always love it when I see something new and different. You have done a wonderful job. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Ange DT xxoo

I am already a follower of your blog!

I have some dies on my blog I'm giving away as Candy, once you join my blog you will be included in the draw. This giveaway is for all my followers once I reach 200 followers. Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo
http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

Birdie said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

So cute!! LOVE those cats!! Love the gems.. .and the black and white is purrr-fect!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Erica ♥ said...

What a lovely cats, hij is weer geweldig mooi je kaart ☺
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}

Mayras Designs said...

So cute and sweet !! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!

Mayra DTM

Laurie HIMCR said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

happyglitzygirl said...

A gorgeous card, love the cats, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is very nice. I like the bling on the cats. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Unknown said...

What a great project! Very lovely. Perfect for our challenge Animal Antics. Thanks for playing at Open Minded Crafting. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh such a cute little silhouette! Love that and the embossing you have used.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Krystle said...

Love the colors you chose & that silhouette is too cute! Thanks for linking up at Craftin' Desert Divas!! (:

Krystle CDD DT
www.krystlescraftyniche.blogspot.com

chilli pip said...

Lovely card Ursula , love those cats!and the little fence of course . Reminds me of that old movie The Aristocats.

maureenjscott said...

What a fabulous card! love the dies and your image! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes for April Challenge at Crafting by Designs. Mo xxx