Friday, August 2, 2013

Guest Designer at Gerda Steiner Designs

Hello friends,
I did say I would be back again today, well here I am. I have some great news and that is that I am GD for the month of August at a lovely new digi stamp site Gerda Steiner Designs. Gerda draws some really lovely images and they are just too adorable, so go and have a look for yourselves.. If you subscribe to her newsletter you receive a free image .

The image I have used today is Dog on scooter. I love this image..he looks like he is off to have some fun ...



Paper is from my stash
Image is coloured with Distress inks and cut with a Nestability die,
Sentiment is computer generated and cut with an X-cut die..The word HI is cut with a CB die..one of the first I ever owned
Added buttons to finish.

Entering some challenges:
Delicious Doodles challenge #47...Anything goes
Digitally Sweet challenge
Inspire me Fridays...Anything goes
Sami Stamps challenge  #4...Anything goes
Patties Creations Design challenge #72...Recipe..use 3 of  an embellishment from the list.
Sister Act card challenge #18...Anything goes.
Creative Corner challenges...Polka Dots
Cute Card Thursday #280...Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey...Punches. die cuts
Hanna and Friends...Anything goes
Southern Girls challenge #74...Animal Antics

I hope it has been a good week for you all and looking forward to a great weekend. Take care.,
Love,Ursula

10 comments:

Nonni said...

Hi Ursula, thanks for linking your fun card for Sami Stamps Anything Goes Challenge + Dt call. However, to be considered for prizes/DT you should use a Sami Stamps image -there's a freebie in the challenge post if you don't yet own Sami's images. I'd love to see your card with Sami's image! xx Nonni/Sami Stamps DT

Cathy P said...

What a happy card, Ursula! That image is adorable. Thanks for sharing it at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Ursula! Thank you for entering in Sami Stamps DT challenge! I apologize, I wasn't clear to about the requirements for this challenge to my DT members. You are just fine, you did not have to use a Sami Stamps image. Your card is wonderful! I'm glad you entered! =)

Nonni said...

Me here again Ursula, sorry for my mistake! No need for making another card for our DT call, thanks for entering the challenge with your cute card! xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the GD spot Ursula. Beautiful cute card. Love the way you did the sentiment.
Amelia

Marie97 said...

So cute! I love this stamp...TFS

TenSGal said...

How adorable....and certainly DT worthy in my opinion!

Susan

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a cute card and digi!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!