Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's spooky at The Outlawz

Good evening friends,
I am rather late with this post, but I had a busy morning and this afternoon had a major storm, so the PC had to be off for several hours.....anyway here I am now.

This week  the colour challenge
at The Outlawz was chosen by Laurian, with the twist..make it spooky.


Our sponsor for the month of October is
Guylou's Inimitability
with a $10 gift voucher for the winner.


I had to think hard for my card, as I do not have much in my stash that I could use, but I do have this CB folder which I think was quite suitable.

 
I ran the paper through my Cuttlebug, and then highlighted the embossed areas with some pearlescent paint. Cut out the windows and placed yellow vellum behind.
The sentiment  was in a candy I won some time back.
 
When once I had decided on what to use, it was done in a minimum of time.
 
Here are some challenges I am entering
 
Top Tip Tuesday#88...Halloween
Tuesday Throwdown#121...Halloween
Critter Challenge...Embossing
Make it Monday#112...Anything goes
Hope to be back soon, take care
 
Love Ursula.

8 comments:

OlgaB said...

Well done, it turned out great!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card love the image thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

Riet said...

Wat een leuke kaart Ursula.


Liefs Riet.

Lisa Minckler said...

Well, wow! In one swoop you've designed a truly eye catching Halloween card. Your craftiness and creativity really shines with the extra steps you took to light up those windows. I think it's wonderful!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge.

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow...this is such a beautiful Halloween card. Love the beautiful emobssed image. Great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Modnay this week... :)

sgc said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Embossing Challenge.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fabulous card the image is simply fun. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.