Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Outlawz....colour challenge

Good morning  friends,
I would like to say a warm welcome to my new friends that have joined. I hope you pop in often and find something that might inspire you. I also love to hear what you think of my creations.

First Tuesday of June and here at The Outlawz, as on every Tuesday another Colour chalenge.
  This week our inspirational photo and colour pallette was chosen by Lori, with the twist of adding something geometric

For this month we have a wonderful sponsor Digi Street with 3 digis for the winner.

For my card I used the digi.Toadstool Girl, which is one of several new images available from Digistamps4Joy. and I followed the sketch from Totally Gorjuss.

The DP I used is from a pad by W & M, together with Bazzill cardstock.  I cut some zig-zag lengths of both papers with a Crealies die. and added pearls.
The image I coloured with aquarelly pencils, added glitter to the wings. and cut with an Xcut die
Sentiment os from Whiff of Joy, cut with an Xcut die.
I hope you will join us at The Outlawz,  have a look at the amazing creations made by my fellow teamies and be inspired to show us your creation. We would really love to see what you make.

I am entering this in a few challenges:
Make it Monday 92 ..Create, Share,Inspire
Bunny Zoe's crafts..Anything goes
The Cutie Pie challenge.. Die cuts and punches

I will be back soon but in the meantime, take care and have fun.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi ursula beautiful card.

greetings karin

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a cute card with a beautiful colour combo Ursula. Love the Crealies die.
Amelia x

Laurian said...

Beautiful card Ursula, I love that image and you coloured it so well!

Rene said...

How cute! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

TenSGal said...

This is so pretty! What a cute little fairy! Your coloring looks wonderful and the added pearls are such a nice touch!

Hazel said...

Hi Ursula

What a fantastic card - love the image and the colours you have used.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Toodle pip

Hazel x