Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Specialy for you

Hello friends,
It feels like Monday, but Yippee... it is Wednesday... I guess that's what happens when there are a couple of holidays either side of the weekend.
  
I would like to sat a big hello to me new friends that are following my blog. Thank you for coming..hope you will come back often, and that I can inspire you with some of my creations.

I had a chance yesterday to do some playing ...I had been to  Country Crafts last week and Joan had just got in some new stock..I had a problem...wanted so much.. I came away with a couple of new dies, stamps, and papers...but the paper was mainly for the next set of workshops.  I made the following card just for fun using a couple of the new items.



The DP was Making Meories..Vintage Findings. I had a piece in my stash...just sufficient for this card. I also used some on the inside to finish it off. combined with some plain blue cardstock.
I used a new Creatable die from Marianne Designs LR0214 to cut out and emboss the corner.
The image is  also a new one from Marianne Designs..Vintage ladies. Coloured with Distress inkpads, cut out with a Nellie Snellen MFD and the edges all inked with Vintage photo.
Added lace, a punched out flower...Nellie Snellen floral punches.. some narrow ribbon and pearls to finish it off.
I added a tag with the sentiment. Depending on who the card goes to, I can change the tag.

I  usually  battle with vintage, but this one I think came together quite easily and I enjoyed it.

I will be entering it in the following challenges:
Chocolate Coffee and Cards challenge..Bingo...I used  ..distress, lace, emboss.
Dutch Dare Card challenge...Mother/ special lady
Dream Valley challenges..For a special lady
Addicted to Stamps challenge..Mother's day...Card for a woman.
PapertakeWeekly Anything goes/option with lace

Thanks for looking, would love you to leave a comment.
Take care and see you soon.


16 comments:

OlgaB said...

This is beautiful. So delicate!

Linda said...

Wat een lief kaartje, heel mooi gedaan
gr linda

chilli pip said...

yes it all came together beautifully, a lovely card Ursula.

Jolanda said...

mooi hoor . . deze stempel is ook erg mooi . . groetjes

Lia said...

wonderful card ursula I love the colors and great stamp
hugs Lia

THERESA said...

This is absolutely gorjuss, soft, and feminine , love it!!
lotsa luv

Wilma said...

Hallo Ursula,
Wat een LIEF kaartje is dit en de stempel is zo MOOI gekleurd ☺☺☺
Liefs Wilma

Linda Wescott said...

I'm a new follower. Your cards are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing future posts. Hugs lin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful card, love the image and you have shown her off beautifully

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very beautiful! Love the fancy corner work and such an adorable image, beautifully done :)

Riet said...

Schitterende kaart Ursula,lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
Prachtig papier gebruikt.

Liefs Riet.

Susie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining out For a Special Lady challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Birdie said...

So pretty and soft. Normally not a lover of blue but making an exception here. Really love this. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Blue is my favourite colour, Ursula and this card is stunning. Beautiful!
Amelia x

melsanford said...

Oh this is beautiful! Gorgeous colours :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Marlies said...

Een hele mooie kaart met een prachtige vintage stempel erop! Heel stijlvol. Bedankt voor het meedoen met ATSC. groetjes en een fijn weekend, Marlies