Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Love blooms at The Outlawz

Good morning friends,
welcome to another Tuesday colour challenge at The Outlawz.
Firstly I have a few new friends to welcome here today...it is so lovely to have you join me and I hope you will leave some comments when you have visited. I love hearing from you. So onto the challenge for today.
The colour pallette and inspirational photo was  my choice this week, and the added twist is to use a red embelishment...

Our sponsor for the month of May is Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps and the prize is the 4 images that the DT will be using through the course of the month..


I hope you will go and have a look at the lovely cards made by the other members of the team and then join us with your creation.
Here is the card that I made this week

The DP I used is from a paper bundle of" Brights" by American Traditional Designs, matted onto dark blue cardstock
The image I chose to use is "Garden Angel". coloured with aquarelle pencils, and some glitter added to the wings. Cut it out with an oval Nestie and matted onto a blue scolloped cutout.
The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy, cut with a label die and mounted with brads.
My twist is the 3 buttons in the corner.
Not too fussy, but I think a lovely card for a garden lover.

I will enter it in the following challenges;

Emergency Crafters..Bold and bright
Crazy4challenges.....gardening/great outdoors
2 Sisters challenge blog...Anything goes
Mark's Finest Papers..use 3 of anything
Alphabet Challenge blog...G is for Garden
I look forward to seeing you over at the Colour challenge.
Take care and see you soon.

11 comments:

OlgaB said...

I love your papers and the petite buttons. So cute. Great work.

Lia said...

wonderful card ursula I love the stamp and great colorchoice
hugs Lia

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creation and a wonderful take on the colour inspiration.
Hugs
Desire

Unknown said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters and good luck. Jax

Pat said...

Cute card.Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Jolanda said...

Wat een vrolijke kaart .. de digi is ook erg leuk.

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love this color palette and the cute picture you chose, Ursula. Your card is sweet.
Blessings,
Teresa

Moz said...

Lovely card and the papers are great!
Hugz
Moz

Designing with Debbie said...

Cute card. Love the DP goes really well with the card. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Kezzy said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-)