Monday, June 6, 2011

Award Received


Goodday friends. Hope you are all having a great start to the week. I received this award from my blogging friend Melissa "Sunshine Honey Bee". Thank you Melissa. I now have to tell you 5 things about myself, of which one must be craft related.

1. I have just become the owner of a Cricut Expression, and am not sure yet whether I really like it or not. So am making a very big effort to try and become familiar with it, but a bit frustrating at times.
2. Used to make chocolates, from my home based business.
3. Love spending holidays in the mountains
4. Enjoy having a good glass of red wine in the evenings.
5. My grandchildren are very special, and enjoy spending time with them when I can.

I am now supposed to pass this onto 5 of my blogging friends. I wouldn't like to single out anyone, so would like to invite you to please take this, and to pass it on.
Enjoy your week and hopefully see you soon.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Ursula,

Congrats for receiving the award...

Loved reading all that stuff about yourself... wow! chocolates!!! And from home - how enterprising is that!

xxx Monica

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats! thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/