Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday flowers


Good afternoon friends. Hope you are all having a lovely enjoyable, relaxing Sunday. I have a card that I made for one of the many birthdays this month. I followed a sketch on a new group The Outlawz They have lots of different challenges, so if you are looking for something new have a wander over and see what they have to offer.
Paper: White card, matted onto a plain green that was together with the DP in a pad I purchased from a local stationary shop. No name brand . On the DP I used my new MS punch for the border at the bottom.
Image is also from a local stamping company.. Great Impressions. I stamped the flowers twice and coloured them with Twinking H20's. Paper pieced the vase, and cut out the flowers from the second image and glued them over the 1st image. Small rhinestones form the centres.
The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
A ribbon finished it all off.

That's all for to-day, still cool and raining so I think I will enjoy a good book for the rest of the afternoon.
Warm wishes.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You have a real winner here Ursula. Absolutely stunning. I just love this stamp too and will be using it sometime soon. Hope you had a lovely Sunday. Warm wishes, Sharon