Friday, October 15, 2010

See the flowers dancing



Hi friends and happy Friday. Yeaa weekend. A slightly cooler one than the last few and we had some really lovely rain yesterday morning. It was a downpour, black sky and really came bucketing down. Very welcome it was hope to get some more in the next few days.

My card today is made for a challenge on my PCP group. We had to use a photo in our card. Last summer my fucshias were particularly lovely and I took some photos, This was one of them.

Paper: White card. matted a dark green and the DP is a Basic Grey, of which this was the last piece into which I cut an oval.

The image is a computer printed photo mounted in the oval. I wanted to keep it simple, so only used two layers of ribbon and 3 pearls as embellishments.

I did decorate the inside with an oval DP cut with a Nellie Snellen die and 2 corner swirls cut from a cuttlebug die in a cerise to match the flowers.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Until next time take care.

2 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card ursula I love the flowers
hugs Lia

Amanda said...

Wow, your fuchsias were really beautiful! Lovely card you made from the photo.