Friday, September 24, 2010

Back Home


After a 3 week "working" holiday I am back home and trying to catch up with everything. I spent the last 3 weeks in the Netherlands helping my DIL with her new hobby shop. This is is the card I made for her to wish her luck.
White card, matted a green card onto which I put letters cut with my cuttlebug.
Stamped a sentiments and cut it with a Nellie Snellen die, matted onto a DP and added flowers punched with a floral punch. It is lovely and colourful, and looks better in real life.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. We had a holiday here in SA today (Heritage Day) so it was ideal to try and get back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

chilli pip said...

Hi there Ursula , this is one of my favourites I love this style of card.
I hope you visited some of the shops in the netherlands?
My sister is there and always sends me such fab things.