Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another ATC Swap



Hi to all my blogging friends. Hope your Saturday is as beautiful as ours. Clear blue sky, lovely sunshine, a little cool, but promises to be a wonderful weekend.
Again not much card making, but these a another set in the ATC Alphabet swap that I have aken part in. Q,R and S.

Q: I copies a playing card to use as my DP. stamped "queen" with my Justrite set,
small heart stamp and a heart brad.
R:Embossed a marbled paper with the roses folder. Stamped a single rose coloured with twinkling H20's, cut out and swiped the edges. and finished off with a paper rose.
S: Stamped the shoe image (I borrowed this stamo from a friend, and didn't make a note of the company) and black embossed it. Cut it out with a Nellie Snellen die. Mounted onto black card. Cut the S with my cuttlebug and finished off with flat pearls.

I have enjoyed this series, which is almost at its end. Had to put on my thinking cap at times.

Hope to be back soon. Have a wonderful relaxing, crafting weekend.

3 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful atc's you made ursula
hugs Lia

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaarten heb je gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Enfys said...

Super ATC's Ursula, I particularly like what you did with the playing card.
big hugs
En xx