Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tilda arrived too late



A happy Saturday to you all. I guess little Tilda should have pedalled faster, as she arrived too late for the challenge.At least her little bunch of flowers did not wilt.LOL! I of course forgot that the Magnolia down under challenge is in Australia and they are way ahead of us in their day, so I was too late. But here it is anyway. The theme was flowers.

Matted the downloaded DP paper from Bearly Mine designs onto white cardstock. Put a piece of marbled cardstock through the cuttlebug Roses folder, Layered the image onto lilac card cut with a scolloped nesty.

Image is Tilda with bike, the first of my new Magnolia stamps I bought from Paola recently and coloured it with my distress inks also a first. Still need lots of practise. The bunch of flowers I made with flower soft.

Sentiment is from WOJ new 1001 nights.
Finished off with 3 pearls and flowers with some glitter, because the wish is for a day that sparkles.
I enjoyed making it, and as this was my first challenge entry for down under, I will know to be well on time for the next one.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend relaxing. Will be watching my grandaughter in her horse show tomorrow.
See you all soon.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I snoozed and lost out on this little Tilda Ursula... Paola told me you'd already taken her... lol You've made a stunning card and I hope to see more of her on your blog. She's a real winner. I've never seen that cuttlebug rose embossed folder before - will have to get it! The flowersoft is a super touch too. Happy Sunday my friend, hugs Sharon x

chilli pip said...

Great card Ursula, pityyou missed the challenge.
love the colours of your papers and the flowersoft is great.
That looks like a Paola flower I have to get some.

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Ursula,zo lief die stempel,zo mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Fiorella said...

Nice card! That little bunch of flower is adorable