Friday, May 7, 2010

Greetings from Africa



Happy Friday everybody. Again another week has whizzed by and not much card making done. This is a birthday card I made. Still into the paper folding mode. This is Iris folding and quite easy when once the technique is mastered. I used the map of Africa as I was sending this to my son in The Netherlands. The papers were various "african print" that I had over from decoupaging. I though it was quite effective. I have a few more paper folding cards, just to finish off. Hopefully this weekend, will give me time to do some challenges. I wish you all a great weekend.

2 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Wat een mooie creatie Ursula...schitterend hoor!!

chilli pip said...

Urrr easy ek dink nie so nie.
Very nice though .
I see your team is on a roll.
My team has just thumped our only other hopeful .
oh well