Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creative Cottage challenge




The challenge is "pretty pink" so this is the card I have made.


Used white cardstock, matted a soft pink card that I put through the cuttlebug with a folder from Crealies. http://www.crealies.nl/ Then cut a frame with the cuttlebug using a new die that I have.
The image is a Hero Arts stamped onto white watercolour paper and coloured with Twinkling H2o's and water colour pencils.
A piece of ribbon knotted completed the picture.

On the inside I used the outer part where the frame was cut from and stamped a sentiment froma local stamping company.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx
Why not stop by my blog and say hello!

Dale's Crafts said...

Ursula, your creations are really lovely. You are a true inspiration! Hope to see you at WISH on the 1st May

chilli pip said...

Hi there Ursula. You guys have cetainly had enough rain.
Love this card, I love the hero arts flowers and the way you have made use of your outline inside the card .
Have a great weekend.
x