Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alphabet ATC's



The stamping group I belong to have had an alphabet ATC swap going for some time, but I only joined in for the first time earlier this year at K,L,M. These are the ATC's that I made for the swap.
K for key,
L for life
M for music.
I enjoy doing them, they go quicker than cards. I am busy on the next three letters, so when I have these done will show them off. Not many challenges happening as business is keeping me from making cards( sob!), but hope to do some this week.
Hope you are all having a great week out there.



5 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Oooo wat leuk gedaan Ursula...geweldig hoor!!

Karin said...

Hi Ursula,

your ATC's are gorgeous.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Amanda said...

I have one of each of these in my set and they are gorgeous!!

Rene Sharp said...

Great ATC's Ursula. I have never tried making one of these. They are a little too small for my liking! Have a wonderful weekend. x

Fiorella said...

Hi Ursula!
I love your ATCs, above all the M one!
Great job!
Hugs Fiorella