Monday, March 8, 2010

WOJ challenge no 69


Hi everyone,
Hope you all had a good weekend and ready for a new week. I haven't blogged for a whole week, as I had so many things to do. I finished a 12 card Easter swap, and a few others, and tried to get birthday cards out. That was the fun stuff.
I am hoping to get in quite a few challenged this week. Here is the first.
The Whiff of Joy challenge was for "coffee and cream" certainly not my usual colours, but had a try.
Papers: Card stock, - white onto which a matted brown bazzil card.
DP. The first is PSX Paper designs. A piece which I had for ages. Cut with a nestability from a Fabscraps paper "bohemian natural" This is a local company, and then also cut a brown nestability
I received my new stamps a week ago and couldn't wait to use them. Decided on "Willow with champagne" as it is a birthday card and she looks all ready for a celelbration.
Cut it out and coloured it with my aquarelle pencils and some twinling H20's.
Embelishments. Ribbons from my stash, punched paper flowers, pearls and some glitter.
It felt really good to make a card after a week off.
Hope to be back soon. Love to hear from you

5 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

I love this card Ursula...gorgeous!!

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula,mooi die stempel en papier.

Liefs Riet.xx

paola said...

This is lovely Ursula, so pleased to see you got your hands on these arent they fab! thanks for joining us on WOJ
smiles
Paola

Jane said...

Beautiful card Ursula!!! Gorgeous layout and details! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

chilli pip said...

wow a lovely card Ursula