Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fancy fold for the Colour challenge

Good morning all,
Another Tuesday has crept up on us and so there is a new colour challenge at The Outlawz.
This week it was the turn of my teamie Jacqui to select a colour palette and inspirational photo. The twist being "A fancy fold"


Our sponsor for the month is Bugaboo Stamps









I have used the image Frame it..Our thoughts and prayers candle



I am not sure that my fold has a special name, but I use it quite often,

The paper is from my stash.

I coloured the image with Distress inks and added a pearl finish to the candle. cut it out and matted to a scolloped diecut.

Added pearls to finish, I didn't add anything else to the card, as I prefer these to be a little less fussy.



Will enter the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs...Get well/sympathy
Love to Scrap #84...Anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams...more than one fold
Digi Designs Fun folds


I hope you all have a great week. Take care and hope to see you soon.


Love Ursula

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely card
rhanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne

GregT said...

Beautiful card. Love your fold. I need to make cards using that fold again. Love your coloring also. Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your card and the fold turned out so lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, elizabeth (DT)